Carmel Popcorn:
2 1/2 c. Coconut Crystals
1 c. Coconut Oil ** I use a dry measuring cup, and oil isn't melted, also I'm not picky about it being pressed down and perfect. :) sorry..forgot to post that earlier.
1/4 c. Water
1 Tbsp. Molasses (optional) * I don't usually put this in, but tastes good with it too.
1 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
Add all ingredients (except vanilla) in a sauce pan and bring to a boil over medium high heat. Boil until sugar is dissolved. About 2-5 min. Take off heat and add vanilla extract.
Pour over popped popcorn. Mix and enjoy.
** This covers 1 huge bowl and 2 medium size bowls of popcorn. A little goes a long way when you are pouring it. I usually pour a small amount, mix... and go from there.
No comments:
Post a Comment