Wow, has a year already come and gone? This is what I've learned...
- The sweets you once loved so much don't taste the same (not as yummy).
- The extra weight comes off very quickly and stays off.
- I can eat one of my homemade sugar free treats and feel edified. Where as before I could have eatten (and did) a whole pan of brownies by myself.
- It gets easier to go out with friends to dinner and NOT order dessert when everybody else does.
- After giving into sugar I feel TERRIBLE and it is NOT worth the moment of indulgence.
- I can live a good life without sugar!!