Saturday, March 8, 2014

Chicken Curry Stir Fry

This is another paleo recipe that I tried. My family LOVED this! YEAH!!! I used two different blogs for this meal. I will post the links next to the recipes.  The recipes you see below are my adaptations. 
Paleo Chicken Curry Stir Fry (One Pot Paleo)
2 tbsp olive oil 
12 chicken tenders, diced
1 bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
1 onion, halved and then cut into strips
1 head broccoli, cut into bite sized pieces
4 cloves garlic 
2 tbsp paprika
2 tbsp curry powder


I made cauliflower rice instead of brown rice for Ryan and he loved it. 

Cauliflower Rice (Nom Nom)
  1. 2 Head of organic cauliflower (clean and chop up small pieces)
  2. In a pan saute ½ onion in 2 Tbsp butter when onion is brown add cauliflower and cook for 5 to 10 minutes on medium heat.
  3. Add salt and pepper to taste and EAT!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment