Monday, February 3, 2014

Fluffy Pancakes


I had a pancake recipe I used for years (since 1999) until I found this one. I know that I have shared a few recipes from The feel good cookbook. Hopefully this is the last one. It is seriously a must have cookbook in your kitchen. Jonell has a few tips that I didn't put on this post. If you are curious buy the book :). 

6 cups whole wheat flour 
5 ½ cups water
½ cup each oil and honey
3 eggs
2 tsp. salt
3 Tbsp baking powder

Combine in bowl (Jonell mixes her batter in a blender to make it more fluffy). Pour batter on a griddle at 350 degrees. viola your meal is complete. We eat pancakes a lot for dinner (my kids favorite).  I love when we have leftovers that means that breakfast is ready for the next day! 

My family's favorite toppings...
- homemade jam with whip cream 
- organic peanut butter with organic maple syrup



No comments:

Post a Comment