Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Green Smoothies


Even Grey loves the GREEN stuff!!



This is one of my favorite things to drink in the morning for breakfast. It is surprising how much energy I have every time I do. I don't think you need to follow a recipe to make a green smoothie. All you need is your favorite veggies and a mixer. 

This is what we use....
2 Celery sticks 
1-2 carrots
1 tomato
 1 to 2 hands full of spinage/kale (we alternate these. The spinage is my favorite)
1/2 cucumber
 wheat grass
1/2 bell pepper
1 apple
 1 banana

We like to put the ingredients listed above in gallon size baggies and store in the freezer (I heard about this on Pinterest.  Seriously the best idea ever!!) We have about 7 to 10 baggies in our freezer at a time. They won't go bad and it makes for a quick breakfast in the morning. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment