Sunday, April 28, 2013

Delicious Chicken and Black Bean Concoction


Yesterday my family and I were out doing some errands and after found ourselves very hungry. The thought of eating fast food is hard for us to stomach. Not saying that we don't eat out, because we do. But our favorite is a home cooked meal. As I looked in my kitchen I was having a difficult time thinking of something quick and easy to make. This is what I came up with. It was so DELICIOUS!!! My husband kept on going back for more. I love when my family enjoys what I make for dinner!!!!

In a pan cook 
Chicken (I used 2 cans of chicken from Costco), 1 can of italian seasoned tomatoes, 1 can of black beans, left over rice (2 cups), 1/2 cup of sour cream. Heat until hot and serve. 

In a bowl mix together
2 diced avocados, 1 diced tomato, and 1 cup of shredded cheese.

All that is missing is corn tortillas or tortilla chips and a dollop of sour cream. 

Thank goodness for quick and easy meals!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment