Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Cheese Cake Factory


Yesterday I got a call from Ryan (my husband) saying that his boss wanted us to go out to dinner with him (Shane), his wife (Laura), their assistant (Michelle) and another couple (Nikki and Lance). I was excited!! We ended up at a nice restaurant and dinner was really yummy. I love the people Ryan works with. They have become our good friends!! We go out to dinner quite often with Ryan's boss and his wife. They are always so good to us. We usually end up at Spoon Me or just skip the whole dessert menu when we are together. This night was different because there was such a big group and dessert is FUN!!! After dinner we went to The Cheese Cake Factory. We sat down and looked at the 50 page menu. It is amazing how many different kinds of cheese cakes they have listed. I ordered my bowl of fresh strawberries minus the whip cream and watched everyone eat their Oreo, apple streusel, lemon/raspberry, and cookie dough cheese cakes. They looked AMAZING!! When I began this life change it was really hard for me to sit and watch others eat desserts in front of me. It made me really sad at times. I am better with it now. Just because I know how it makes me feel and I don't want to feel like that anymore.  Later that night Ryan and I talked about how awesome it would be if I could just eat desserts on special occasions and still feel good afterward. If that were the case I know I would make EVERYDAY a special occasion. I am still so addicted to sugar!!

No comments:

Post a Comment