Thursday, January 24, 2013

Have "SUGAR Free" Treats on hand

Before you begin this HUGE change in your life. Make sure that you have things in your house that you can turn to when the craving are strong. I try to have treats I can eat in my pantry, my freezer, and my car. These are some of my faves....



This popcorn ROCKS!!! Air popped pop corn is awesome too. 




This is my favorite cookie dough. I cook a dozen cookies and freeze the rest of the dough for another day. 



These (Zucchini Brownies) also freeze really well. When you need a treat pull it out of your freezer and heat it in your microwave for 20 secs. and enjoy. So Yummy!!





This is my favorite. It is easy. YOu can find this in most grocery stores. Especially health food stores. I put this in my cupboards and car for a quick snack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment