Friday, July 6, 2012

Chocolate Zucchini Cake


Lyndsie I am so sorry that I didnt save you any of this delicious cake. I had every intention to but I kept on eating and eating. Mom made this for the 4th of July BQ at Aaron's house. I was so excited when she said that she used agave as the sweetener. After the party mom gave me a plate full and I wanted you to try them so badly. Try this recipe I know that you will love it too. - Melissa

1/2 c. soft butter
1 c. oil
1 1/2 c. agave
a few drops of stevia
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla and baking soda
1/2 c. buttermilk or 1/2 milk and 1 tsp. vinegar 
5 Tbls cocoa
2 1/2 c. flour
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. salt 
2 c. finely shredded zucchini

Sprinkle 60% dark chocolate bar on top of the cake and put in the oven to cook.

Bake 325 for 25-30 minutes




No comments:

Post a Comment