Monday, May 14, 2012

Cinnamon Swirl Bread

I've been trying to make bread for my family instead of buying it at the store. It saves money and it so much better for us. The other night I had my dough all ready to put into my bread pans. I was in desperate need for something sweet. My house had nothing that would take care of those cravings. Even my coconut crystals were gone. This is what I came up with. It turned out so good that Ryan said I needed to post it. 

Use my bread recipe or your favorite.


 Roll out the dough like this and spread soft butter, agava, and cinnamon on top. Roll up. Pinch the ends so the agava won't run out into your bread pan. Let rise 20 more minutes under a damp cloth and bake at 350 for 40 to 50 minutes. Your house will smell so good. I made two of these loaves and they were gone so quickly. This is so easy to make. Hope you enjoy! - Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment