Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Confessions of a choc-o-holic!!

Ok, so my baby turned 3 years old yesterday. Her request for a cake was "pink, pink, pink". I contemplated buying a cake this year but then decided to make it to save a few bucks. This was the first mistake. As I dumped the mix into a bowl the aroma hit me so hard. I started thinking about cakes I had made in the past. The best part was licking the spoon and bowl. I tried so hard to stay strong. After my children all had a little taste of the batter they left me alone. I looked around to make sure no one was looking. Then I took a spoon out and took just one bite, then another, and another. My thoughts were well I'm already going to be sick so I might as well enjoy. Once again that momentary satisfaction was awesome but after not so great. Next birthday will be different right?

No comments:

Post a Comment